Can't find the product you're looking for or need advice? Call us on +44 1603 760055. We are more than happy to help you!
- Worldwide discreet shipping
- Ordered before 1pm, same day processed*
- Pay with credit card and local methods
- Lowest price guaranteed
This EZ Test Kit is intended to test for secondary amines. Simon’s reagent is a mixture of water, acetaldehyde, sodium nitroprusside, and sodium carbonate.
Simon’s reagent is used to test for the presence of PMMA vs PMA, MDMA vs MDA, or Meth/amphetamine, however, it’s also a good test for mephedrone and other secondary amines. No reaction is caused by PMA, MDA, MDPV, amphetamine, caffeine and many other substances (or lack of active ingredient). Simon’s can only test for the presence, not the purity or quantity of a specific substance.
The test will show a rapid royal blue reaction with the presence of secondary amines: MDMA, Meth. PMMA, Mephedrone and others.
Instructions for use:
- Open the ampoule
- Add the liquid from the tube
- Add a small amount of the sample to be tested
- Watch the reaction carefully and compare the result to the included colour chart
- Dispose of the test safely and responsibly