Can't find the product you're looking for or need advice? Call us on +44 1603 760055. We are more than happy to help you!
- Worldwide discreet shipping
- Ordered before 1pm, same day processed*
- Pay with credit card and local methods
- Lowest price guaranteed
This EZ Test Kit is intended to test for the presence of primary amines. The Robadope reagent is a mixture of water, acetone, sodium nitroprusside, and sodium carbonate.
Robadope reagent is used to test for the presence of 2C-B, PMMA vs PMA, MDMA vs MDA, or Meth/amphetamine, however, it is also a good test for DOx and other primary amines. No reaction is caused by PMMA, Methamphetamine, MDMA, Mephedrone, Caffeine and many other substances (or lack of active ingredient). Robadope can only test for the presence, not the purity or quantity of a specific substance.
It will show a quick reaction to lavender/pink/purple with primary amines: amphetamine, PMA, MDA, DOx, MDPV.
Instructions for use:
- Open the ampoule
- Add the liquid from the tube
- Add a small piece of the sample to be tested
- Watch the reaction and compare the test result to the colour chart included Dispose the test safely and responsibly