Can't find the product you're looking for or need advice? Call us on +31242030026. We are more than happy to help you!
- Worldwide discreet shipping
- Ordered before 1pm, same day processed*
- Pay with creditcard, and local methods
- Lowest price guaranteed
- Earn Sess Points Rewards
This extension module is the perfect cabinet to work with smaller lighting sytems up to 600 Watt.
- Size (h x w x d):176 x 116 x 78 cm.
- Net. surface: ~1m2, space for 15 x 7 liter pots or 8 x 12 liter pots.
- Material: aluminium profiles, plastick connectors and moist- and fire resistant MDF panels.
- Material panels: Outside aminate high gloss black print. Inner side laminate white print.
- Including: 4 G-Tools Bonanza air in-lets which let the air in but not the light, anchorage points for fan, filter and lighting.
- Air in: 4x round hole ø70mm, including air vents.
- Air out: 1x round hole ø150mm, including air vent.
This is an expansion module for your Bonanza growbox, just in case you run out of space. Each module enlarges the surface of the Bonanza cabinet with 1m2. Simply click on to the G-Kit with plastic connectors and aluminium profiles. We offer our grow cabinets plain casco to give you the opportunity to work with a sturdy and indestructable G-tools cabinet, and still design the technical interior according to your own liking. With this extemsion module you can dubble your homegrow.
This extension module is the perfect cabinet to work with smaller lighting sytems up to 600 Watt. The extension module has 4 G-Tools Bonanza air in-lets that let the air in but not the light, anchorage points for fan, filter and lighting.
The design fits in any interior. That makes it possible to grow your favorite plants in any corner of your house.
If you need any advise on lighting, ventilation or irrigation system to use, please send us an email and we'll be happy to advise you.
The Bonanza grow cabinet comes with an ingenious air in-let system, which lets the air in, but prevents the light from getting out. The G-tools air in-lets breath their air in through the bottom back panel of the cabinet.
Aluminium U-profiles are supplied to mount carbon filter, reflector, etc to the ceiling of the cabinet. The ceiling has a round hole (150mm) with an air vent for fixing the air extractor fan.
There are special hight extension sets (XL-sets) available for these cabinets. This allows you to grow larger plants in the box or work with larger model reflectors. All technical and mounting material you'll find in our webshop. For maximum security these cabinets can be fitted with locks.
Both our plug and play and our empty grow cabinets are extremely safe. Our grow boxes do not contain any inflammable materials inside. The MDF panels are fire resistant and do not contain any hazardous substances which can be released at higher temperatures.
Write Your Own Review